Makeup Artistry Master
The Master Class is designed to provide students with advanced skills to work in specialist roles in the makeup services industry, such as photographic, high fashion, runway/catwalk makeup artists and theatrical makeup, script interpretation & character makeup.
Individuals completing this course will possess a sound theoretical knowledge of specialist makeup services for the photographic and high fashion industries, and
will be able to use a range of specialised, technical or managerial competencies to plan, carry out and evaluate work in the area of specialist makeup services
for those industries. Students completing this course will learn:
- Advanced contouring techniques for use extensively in fashion photographic work
- Advanced styles for glamour, fashion and catwalk modelling
- Extreme fashion looks
- Photographic makeup, working with lights and professional photographers
- Colour theory and makeup for black and white photography
- Theatrical, character and stage makeup
- Script interpretation and makeup design; and
- Makeup through the ages: 1920’s, 1950’s, 1960’s, 1970’s & 1980’s.
Course Duration and Study Options
The course runs for a 3 day intensive program or as an evening class for 3 nights a week over 3 weeks.
The course costs $1050 and includes administration fees, enrolment costs, stock, consumables, equipment, resource materials, all learning materials and products for the course.
Students who choose to pay in full at the time of enrolment will receive a $50 discount.