Makeup Artistry I
The course is for you if:
- You have no prior knowledge of the makeup industry
- You have a passion for colour, fashion, beauty and makeup
- Would like to add makeup artistry to your existing business or aspire to work as a makeup artist
Students completing this course will learn:
- Introduction to health and safety
- Product knowledge including brushes
- How to prepare a makeup artist palette
- Identify skin type & tone and warm vs cool palettes
- Identifying correct foundation colours, tone, shade and use of different types of foundations and concealers
- Understand cosmetic composition, professional use of cosmetics and mixing your own bases
- Determining face shapes and how to correct using contouring
- Identifying eyeshapes and corrective eyeshadow techniques
- Provide long lasting makeup techniques to see a bride through her special day
- Daytime and evening makeup & seasonal variations
- Glamour and Fantasy makeup
- Makeup icons and trends; and
- Application of lashes (full strip & cluster lashes)
Course Duration and Study Options
The course can be run as a 5 day intensive program, as an evening class for 2 nights a week over 8 weeks or as a day class one day a week over 8 weeks.
The course costs $1,700 and includes administration fees, enrolment costs, stock, consumables, equipment, resource materials, all learning materials and products for the course. A professional Brush Set valued at $150 is included.
Students who choose to pay in full at the time of enrolment will receive a $100 discount.